Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cat's Meow

Did I ever tell you about the time my knee started to fill "twingy" each time I went to Step Class?
Yeah, you're right. I didn't.
THATS BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

Granted, my knee has been acting up during my weekly runs but lately I get that "twinge" a lot more often. You know the one. The twinge that makes you suck in your breath like the time you got your ear pierced. Or like the time you got your flu shot. Yeah, like that.

I got that feeling about 45 minutes into my class today. Crapola. Is this how it starts? I've been denying it the last half a year, but I just may have to make one of those "Doctor it hurts when I do this"-visits soon. Will I start sliding into the "my body is falling apart"-phase the morning after?

Will I start complaining about my sciatica next? Prefer my peas mashed? Crave Hometown Buffett? Will I want to start watching movies like The Bucket List? .. Oh goodness, will I start to believe Jack Nicholson is the Cat's Meow????? Say it isn't so....

2 comments:

Dave Doolin said...

Welcome to the rest of your life! Come join the fun!

EerieCa said...

Bite your tongue. You will never crave Hometown buffet. Even if your knee falls off.