Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Resolve

After a busy holiday season, my body has been left feeling,"shmooshy". Strangely enough, I stepped on the scale this morning and found I actually lost about 2lbs; but nonetheless, I am still left with a general sense of "shmooshiness". So in response, I, for the first time I think, ever, have a New Year's Resolution: Lose some flippin' weight.

I saw the success that my sister had with Weight Watchers and thought, what a great inspiration! I'm going to give it a shot too!

So today is my first day. It's 2:27pm and I've already eaten all my allotted points for the day. WTF??!!! Granted, I haven't gone to the gym yet, which should credit back some points. But jeez! No wonder I'm a fattie fat fat! Evidently I've been eating for an army!

No comments: