Friday, January 25, 2008

If Its Free, Its For Me

Lots of thoughts and feelings and goings-on so far in this New Year.
But seeing as this is time sensitive... it gets posted first.
Seen on SavvySugar, Turbo Tax and H&R Block are offering free tax advice until January 31.
  • Submit a tax question online at Turbo Tax, and a tax professional will call you within 48 hours. They'll give you up to 20 minutes of tax talk.
  • H&R Block's service is basically the same deal, but they give you the option of communicating with a tax professional over email or phone.
I want to take advantage of it... but can't seem to get my brain wrapped around a specific question. Well, at least not one that is tax-related. I mean, I would love to sit and discuss this year's Oscar nominations... But I'm not sure thats what H&R had in mind.. ...

1 comment:

Dave Doolin said...

I like the new design a lot. Cool rain gear too!