Friday, June 08, 2007

Bitter and Indignant, Paris is Burning

I know this story has already been beaten to death.... but quite frankly, I could not believe my eyes when I opened up my entertainment news only to find out Paris has been released from jail after only serving 3 full days!

I was already pissed enough when I found out the bitch wouldn't have to spend her full 40+ days... my annoyance was deepened when they told us they didn't remove her hair extensions like all other women have to do because hers were so deeply attached.. whatever.
But now the BitchWhoreSKANK is going to serve the rest of her time under Mansion Arrest?

GIVE ME A BREAK! Health concerns? WHAT she couldn't handle the Sidekick shakes??
Another example of some stupid ass rich chick celebrity getting off. I'd like to blame the blondeness but I don't think Michelle Rodriguez paid her debt to society for very long either (1 day only I think).

I just for whatever reason, LOVE to HATE this BitchWhoreSKANK. (Not to be confused with my #1 Bitch Slap. I don't love her in any way shape or form.) I just hate the way she is trying to pretend she's changing her ways while trotting around town with the Bible in hand... front cover conveniently turned out. I hate the way she claims she is still a great Role Model for young girls. It disgusts. Just admit that you are the BitchWhoreSKANK that you are so we can cut the pretense.


I've got to hand it to her though... The bitch knows how to take a mugshot...

EDIT: Sweet. BitchWhoreSKANK is going back. She'll be out on bail next Monday, but it was all worth it to see her waililng. The picture is absolutely gold. The sad thing is.. she just won't get it. Her parents won't get it. It's everyone else being unfair. But they won't understand that people are crying for her blood because she is so oblivious to her privilege. Will she do a PSA against drunk driving? Will she pursue other, more philanthropic, endeavors? Pursue a real career? ...



And I still don't think the SideKick Shakes count as any sort of deteroiating medical condition. The sheriff was sucked in by her manipulation just like everyone else around her. The judge is the only one who sees through her bullshit. And when she realized her sob story wasn't going to get her out of this, all she could do is cry out for Mommy. I mean, c'mon, she thought she could TELECONFERENCE her appearance before the judge????? And THAT wouldn't be preferential treatment?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris looks good in tears! There is a real person in there!

Anonymous said...

Arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% ...one suspended drivers license.

Caught driving 70 MPH in a 35 MPH zone, with a suspended license...45 days in jail.

Seeing a spoiled brat finally serving time...priceless.